The purpose of the BMS is to create opportunities for social, cultural, educational, business and charitable activities, continuing to contribute to the strong relations started 800 years ago between the UK and Morocco.
The BMS aims to foster:
- Knowledge of Morocco in the UK and vice-versa
- Interest in Moroccan and British culture and art and the development of cultural exchange between the two countries
- Social contacts between those interested in the two kingdoms
- Commercial, economic and touristic links and exchanges.
- Educational collaborations and connections
- Events to raise money for charitable causes in Morocco
To learn more about our history, click here
To learn more about the BMS team, click here